Monday, June 7, 2010

Featured Patient Review for Dr. Moles!



Our staff at Moles Orthodontics recently received a review from Jeraline, a former patient, who reminded us why we love creating warm, beautiful smiles. Here's what Jeraline had to say:

I started my orthodonic treatment 17 months ago at age 55. It was tough growing up, being called names because of unattractive teeth. When I first met Dr. Moles he assured me he could give me a "Knock-em-dead" smile. At my age, I wondered? With each visit I was able to see the progression to my final goal. His staff are professional, caring, genuinely warm people whom I have grown to admire. Appointments have little wait time if any at all. Next month I have my braces removed and I cannot wait to see how my "bucky beaver" smile has been transformed to one that I can truly love. To Dr. Moles and his staff I thank you for making a dream come true.♥‎

No comments: