Monday, January 17, 2011

January featured patient reviews for Moles Orthodontics!


It’s no secret that at Moles Orthodontics, we love hearing from our patients. Lately, our office, serving Milwaukee, Racine, Brookfield, Greenfield, Waukesha and surrounding communities, has been getting some pretty great patient testimonials! We thought we’d share some with you today! Happy Monday!

"Thanks Dr. Moles! I had to have braces when I was in high school, as a senior. That was upsetting to find out.. UNTIL I heard they have SureSmile, and I was in and out of braces in 6mo and everyone at school was able to see it before graduation." ~ Justin K.

"You can’t go wrong with Moles & Company! Every aspect of the orthodontic care my daughters received from Moles was great. Over the 6 years, I came to appreciate the timely appointments, friendly staff, and quality of care our family received. We almost always could schedule appointments for routine wire & band changes to fit our busy schedules. I can't say enough good things about the staff. Their absolutely wonderful! We had our favorites, but truth be told, all staff members are trained, experienced and go above and beyond for customer care. Dr. Moles is dedicated to providing quality care and offering his clients the best available treatment options. He was also was open to feedback from our dentist and took time to address my concerns and make adjustments to treatment when needed. Thanks! Choosing an orthodontist is very important and the quality of care in the marketplace can vary widely. You can't go wrong with Moles & Company!"

"OUSTANDING SERVICE AND QUALITY! "I Had my ortho done there and the service was top notch! I never had questions because everything was thorough and told to me in advance. (Customer Service still exists) & My treatment with SureSmile was a breeze and I was done in less than a year- I highly recommend Dr. Moles, and his staff!"

No comments: