Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Patient reviews for Moles Orthodontics

Dr. Moles and his team love getting patient reviews. And lately, Moles Orthodontics, serving Milwaukee, Racine, Brookfield and surrounding communities, has been getting some pretty great patient testimonials! The team thought we'd share some with you today! Happy Wednesday!

"What I like the best is the unmatched quality of service that Moles Orthodontics offers. Compared to every place I went so far, I was offered the BEST customer service at Moles Orthodontics. I am so satisfied with the services received that I will not go to another orthodontist as long as Moles Orthodontics exist." ~ Mladenko D.

"I feel like my children are in good hands. He has an excellent staff." ~ Herb K.

"Dr. Moles really cares about his families that he cares for. He is genuinely kind and runs an efficient and very professional office. His staff also has the same value of kindness and professional care for each patient that walks through the door." ~ Colleen B.

"That everyone was really welcoming and the enviornment was very comfortable. I felt like they had known me for a very long time and were very nice with me being a new comer and all." ~ Tim L.

"Very informative, very nice, go out of their way for everyone and the number one thing I like is the promptness. I love it." ~ Scott T.

"Very friendly and willing to do anything to make the patient happy, great staff I have never seen a group of people that enjoy their jobs more than the Moles staff, they are a wonderful group of people." ~ Monica W.

No comments: