Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ask Dr. Moles: What does "One of the best in Milwaukee" mean to you?

This year our office was voted by other dentists into Milwaukee Magazine's top dentists and orthodontists. I actually heard the news from another dentist who called and congratulated me on winning the honor. It was a total surprise!

I had received the mailing and voted a few months earlier, but I had not given it another thought. To have been one of only a few doctors chosen for this honor is a bit like winning an Academy Award in dentistry! Like the Academy Awards it is only by the votes of other professionals that one gets this kind of award. Needless to say it was a wonderful feeling to have been so honored. I am very grateful for the wonderful associates and staff that I have, for without them I do not think this award would have been possible.

--Dr. Moles

No comments: