Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why I Became an Orthodontist, By Dr. Moles

I wanted to be an orthodontist since I was 12 years old. I wanted to go into medicine of some sort, and orthodontics seemed like it would really be fun. Orthodontists make people look better and help them feel better about themselves. Orthodontics is sort of like plastic surgery but in slow motion! We now even call moving the teeth forward on older adults that makes the lips fuller a "brace lift"!

I really enjoy working with the patients and seeing the joy they have in their eyes when they see the transformation that has occurred after the braces are removed. For me, orthodontics is my hobby and I am luck enough to get paid to do something that I love. I'm very fortunate to have such a wonderful staff that enjoys working with people to create transformation in their lives!

--Dr. Randall Moles

No comments: