Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What Patients have said about our Practice

"We came out of a bad experience at a previous orthodontist. My daughter could not have been happier with her treatment at Dr. Moles. She had no more mouth sores and didn't mind going anymore. She loved the friendly staff and loves her new, straight teeth! Thank you so much!!!"
Tracy

"It has been a wonderful experience. Thank you so much. Being 40, it was a little queer coming for braces. Dr. Moles and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Often I felt as if I were the only patient. My new smile is beautiful. Thank you Dr. Moles (and Sure Smile)."
Ilka

"Before beginning treatment with Dr. Moles, I had been treated by another orthodontist. After many years of un-professionalism and false promises, I met Dr. Moles. The integrity and true professionalism that Dr. Moles and his outstanding staff showed me, I could not believe that a perfect smile was possible. I use to feel like the ugly kid in school, but after having exceptional orthodontic work by Dr. Moles and staff, I now have all the confidence in the world and actually laugh without covering my smile. Thank you, Dr. Moles and staff. You are miracle workers!"
Trent

Read more...

No comments: